INNER BEAUTY: a key ingredient of life


Look around you!😃 

What makes you beautiful? Products that your favorite celebrity use daily, such as serum and other supplements, or what’s the brand she owns? They just appear with flawless glowing skin and perfect bodies, although, we should accept the truth that most of them, like us; work hard to get it. Beauty is an asset to our life that needs both inner and outer. We, as human beings in the modest era, fail to understand the truth that having the ability to balance them will improve future opportunities that will attribute each other. Inner beauty can't stand alone, as well as outer beauty. Inner beauty relates to a person’s traits, habits, and a sense of humor. A person with inner beauty cares, understands, giving a hand when someone needs help and positive beliefs. Since it's my first blog and I want everyone to feel positive and happy about themselves; especially, during this pandemic, I picked out this topic. So, stand up for what you are and safeguard your enriched characteristics for the world you love.

When I was a kid, I used to watch Mahabharata. I'm so inspired by the character of Karna, who started his life with the greetings of miserable events and later challenged with more difficulties; fought against discrimination. Apart from everything he's a great donor, the one who's willing to donate everyone to eliminate the lack of cruelty, thereby he enjoyed his inner peace. So, I told myself that I'm too going to follow the same as him, and yes here I'm today, who never regret making such a decision. Yes, I've failed many more times to pick myself, even though, at the end of the day I found my inner peace. Someone told me that "am a badass with a kind heart!" LOL.

What can ruin this inner peace? Expectation, yes. When helping someone or giving something, truly not be expected anything in return. We all know that one who most gives, will most receive, but only if you never expect anything in return your actions. A generous way of helping others will make us feel good about ourselves. I've seen people who refuse to get help from others due to their arrogance and pride, which makes them feel offended. But it's okay to check on them and let them know that you're here for them. Feel free to ask and be happy with what you've got because something is always better than having nothing. Start appreciating small things, a point where life becomes beautiful. On the other hand, people help to show-off their classy, luxurious lifestyle. I've seen highly repudiated mankind sharing photos of helping poor people. Are they trying to show that they're helping and seeking social media attention? Or they fueling us the feeling of compassion and encourage us to do the same as them? Some of us want to resemble the person who is in the post, but speak the truth while keeping ourselves at their place do us post on social media? I don't think so.

Your inner beauty boosts your self-esteem. When you start improving your inner beauty, physical beauty follows. Many of us aren't attracted to physical beauty at first glimpse, but once you got to know them, you can see their inner beauty, they began to be more physically attractive as well. Focus on the good carried by someone, rather than commenting on their appearance, put a positive spin there, and focus on their inner beauty. 

Being kind is easy if we all realize that all of us are hardly fighting to conquer something to make our lives meaningful. We all distracted by our own dramas and got our own stories. Way of telling the story differs, not everyone is going to understand as you do. That's the point where I grasped and put myself out there in this crucial world to communicate with everyone. I agree with the quote "don’t judge a book by its cover", yes, go for it, first read it. Few in my circle are the best examples of this. My fellow students easily judge someone by their looks. We never knew someone until you start up a conversation with them, TALK! I know, I can't expect everyone to be nice to everyone, because today's world is all about quick judgments and fast move. Being kind is where you don't have such, also, kindness is done harder than easily said. By following and being kind, you will learn new experience, and the tragedies you never thought of existing.

Your beauty is within; it can't be judged or questioned. Someone, somewhere, always might have an issue with what you've come up with. Keep away their opinions; praise yourself because it's worth a lot. You are in peace. To improve the perception of our world, we need to control our own contemplation. Inner beauties are well-connected to their emotions. Thereby you can be truly beautiful!💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

கேளாய் பூங்குழலே

அவன் அருகே...

Cricket Meri Jaan...