The Alchemist: the entire universe conspires to help you ♥

So, I thought of adding colors to my life and chose BOOKS! Not because of improving my vocabulary or general knowledge, but wisdom. Book provides the experience of someone or something and makes you able to gain the same by their wisdom, initial point that made me curious about reading. I start reading... I kept reading... and one day, I got to know about the book: "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, one of the best pieces of his work.

I like positive vibes, being surrounded by it and this book enlightened me by the rich of it, by the story of a young shepherd going out to explore the world in search of his treasure which he dreamt about, and finds out the treasure, right at his door. No way, I'm not going to tell you the whole or even a summary here. Read it by yourself, so, that you can be possessed by the experience as it happened to me.

Shepherd boy taught me that no matter who you are? Where you are from? You can be whoever you want to be. Follow your heart to achieve your dream. Our lives are miserable; filled with ups and downs. No matter what happens, if you are in a position to restart your journey with empty hands, do it. The courage of such will take you where you are belonged to. Hard times are the sign of the arrival of a beautiful future. It will not long last as it is just a test of checking your will power. Whenever I'm facing hard times, I will tell myself 'Lucky girl! You are one step closer; go for it".

The author alludes us to follow the omens because the universe presents those to show the correct path. If we are doing something new, obviously we will not be aware of, where it could lead us to. For me, always, there is a sign or omen to show me the consequence earlier. So, I believed in the author's word "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it". Ever happened to you? I take it as a yes. This book is so reality!?

The morality of the story is a message to pursue the destiny of life. And everything in your life. Rise above the fears. Stay open to the whole universe. Never let your anxieties to guide your life. Only a few things you can take with you, rest will vanish as they are uncertain.

"LIFE IS SO GENEROUS TO THOSE WHO PURSUE THEIR DESTINY"

 (My favorite quote from the book)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

கேளாய் பூங்குழலே

அவன் அருகே...

Cricket Meri Jaan...